This is a rough outline of my resume, lacking job locations and other details due to keeping my privacy intact on the internet. If you would like a more professional copy feel free to E-mail me at: email@example.com
Kaitlin R. Moller
I am striving to obtain experience in publishing with a special interest in digital and printed works. While doing so, I hope to transfer my coursework and previous work experience into a more challenging atmosphere. In the future, I would like to utilize my skills and become a digital editor.
High School Diploma GPA 3.6 2009-2012
Salisbury University, Bachelors Degree GPA 3.3 2012-2016
Major: Writing and Rhetoric Minor: Communications
Awards and Memberships
Girls on Top of the World 2012
Deans List 2013-2016
Relevant Class and Work Experience
Social Media Manager 2016-Present
– Drafts blogs to be featured on the company website, composes and publishes tweets, reaches out and responds to customers via Facebook and Twitter, updates Facebook page, develops new marketing strategies.
Marketing Assistant 2016-Present
– Works independtly within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects, proofreads copies for spelling, grammar, and layout, making approrpiate changes, minitors social media for the influences and company mentions, extracts business values from social media and the web, manages e-mail distribution via Constant Contact, updates and drafts newsletters.
Digital Storytelling & Writing for The World Wide Web 2014-2016
– Enhance/developed a direct writing style for ease of reader’s use, constructed a website using HTML/ CSS coding and Dreamweaver, responsible for managing a Twitter, Youtube, and WordPress account, utilized Audacity and Adobe Audition to create audio documentaries, produced 300 word reflections for each assignment, edited and suggested how other’s work could improve, presented DIY tutorials to 20 students using Adobe Premiere Pro.
UPS Store Associate 2014-2016
– Updated social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter, wrote and produced radio scripts, managed the packing and shipping process for clients, conducted door to door marketing to local businesses, respected confidentiality of client information, authorized to complete banking duties, adapted to multiple positions as needed.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
Proficient in HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite: Audition, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.
Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
Productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks.
Quick leaner and skillful in editing and almost all social media outlets.